Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Design Wall Monday


Oops, it's Tuesday. Oh well. Good intentions were to get this posted yesterday. No such luck though. The first picture is from fabric and a pattern I picked up in Ohio when visiting my dad. The second picture is some fabric that is printed so that it's 2 1/2 inch strips. I didn't piece other than sewing the sides of the triangles together. Again I have discovered that I'm truly triangle challenged. There is another pile of blocks off to the side of the picture that I cut the wrong direction, so they won't play nice with the ones in the picture. Guess I will be making 2 quilts. :-)

Have a great day.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

The layout of that Christmas tree/poinsettia quilt is terrific! It's a great way to show fabric and the design flows.

Vesuviusmama said...

Love those strips, and the red, white and black scheme is striking!