Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kindergarten Friends

This is Grace's new friend from Kindergarten. She came over Saturday to play. The minute she was in the door the girls changed into their princess / cowgirl outfits. I LOVE this picture. It screams I haven't a care in the world but to have fun and drive around in a Barbie Jeep.

This picture cracks me up. The girls went out to help the neighbor rake his leaves. Who wouldn't love help from a Princess and Cowgirl????

Do you ever wonder what happened to your friends from Kindergarten? I do. I had one that parents nicely referred to as Chatty Cathy. Her name was Cathy Shuffert. She moved to Twinsburg, Ohio when we were in 3rd or 4th grade. Twinsburg wasn't that far from where we lived, but I never saw her again. With the advent of Facebook, I've tried to look her up, but without any luck.

Have a great day!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

XUE said...

Such cute girs ! We couldn't afford kindergarten & when I got to First Grade, I found that most had attended kindergarten & many already knew each other. So...I lied & made up a kindergarten (& I hardly ever lied !). Happy Friday from Tokyo.