Thursday, August 26, 2010

TShirt Quilt


TShirt Quilt - Whole
Originally uploaded by blarma2001
I'm attempting to post this entry from my Flickr account. We'll see how successful I am at it.

This is a picture of a t-shirt quilt I made for a lady that I work with. She is retiring on the 31st after working 45 years, 2 weeks and 2 days. I can only imagine the changes she has seen. The whole time I was sewing the shirts together all I could think was boy howdy, she has worked one place longer than I've been alive. Not by much, but still longer.



My quilt holder is a little distracted in the photo. We had our dog and the neighbor's dogs out playing. It's referred to as Wrestlemania.

Have a great night.

1 comment:

Vesuviusmama said...

It is wonderful! And yes, I marvel at how long some people have worked at our University every year at the recognition banquet. We've had someone celebrating 50 years for each of the last several years. I can't even imagine! Here I am amazed that I've been in one place for 7 years!