Sunday, December 16, 2007

20 Minutes

This morning I needed 20 minutes of me time so I headed down to my lair. I manged to put the borders on a baby quilt. I don't know why, but it makes me think of Green Eggs & Ham every time I look at it. I'm a jelly roll addict and have discovered that I can make 2 baby quilts from one roll. Makes me feel like I'm being really productive. The second quilt from this particular jelly roll (Celebrate Spring by Moda) is still sitting in a shoe box on the sewing table. Maybe this week I can spend some time with it.


I finished the names for the Christmas name tags yesterday. That was time well spent for me. It required getting the manual out for the embroidery machine, but I did finally learn how to do something that I was struggling with.


This afternoon we are going on a family outing to Union Station to see the Christmas train that came to town. I think Grandma and Papa are going with us, so it should be a fun family event. We are hoping to check out the Christmas lights on the Plaza and some of the brightly decorated neighborhoods on the way home.

No comments: