Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ice and Ornaments

Well, we survived the ice storm that descended on the KC area. The weather forecasters hit it right for once. It wasn't as bad here as it was in some areas. The trees are still ice coated. Although some would say they don't think it's very pretty, I do.


The ornaments for the ornament exchange at work are done and it's not the night before. I'm getting a bit better at being more timely. Since the idea of the exchange was to make home made ornaments, I perused Martha Stewart's website to see what I could come up with. While ornaments don't look the ones on the site, I'm please with the way the turned out.

My hope for the remainder of the week is make some serious time with the sewing machine. I have 2 quilts for friends that I need to quilt and 2 baby quilts that I would like to try and at least finish the tops for. Oh well, with that said, I'm sure something will take up my time and keep me from my basement sewing area.

No comments: