Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Boring Boring

Not much to report, unfortunately. We have had some sort of germ running around in our house, so everyone has been a bit out of sorts. The munchkin is continually yelling "Where's the Kleenex? My nose is running." I had to laugh this morning when I got up to get ready for work. The snoring going on is horrible because of the germ that has taken up residence. I actually think the munchkin was out snoring my DH, if that's at all possible.

My excitment for this week has been working on bags for the photographer. I think I have 9 done and hope to finish some more before the weekend. Again, I complain, how incredibly slow those things go. This is when I wish I was Jeannie and could just put my arms together and blink my eyes and they'd be done. I'm not, so I trudge on.


All for now....

No comments: