Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lists, Lists, Lists

I am a list person. Sad, but true. My child has even figured out that her mom is the master of the lists. She will ask me what's on the list and if I got to cross anything off. If it looks like I did something extra, I get the "Was that on the list too" question.

So, here is my list for Jacquie's April Challenge:
  1. Finish applique on monster quilt
  2. Quilt & bind monster quilt
  3. Quilt & bind tractor quilt
  4. Quilt & bind batiks square quilt
  5. Quilt & bind 10,000 pyramids quilt

Anything else I might get done is gravy.

I don't think I've mentioned the upcoming trip to Chicago. I'm so ready for a couple days off and out of the house. Grace and I will be visiting the International Quilt Show next Friday. If anyone else is there visiting the same day, be on the look out for us. I'm sure you will recognize the cute kid before me. Be sure to say Hello! Then Saturday we are going to make a trip to Ikea. 2 days of shopping. What more could a girl want????


1 comment:

jacquie said...

good luck with the list! have fun in chicago...i so wish i was going too. can't wait to see all the fun you all are going to have!

omg...my word verification is grace....how great is that?