Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's the Issue?

I think I mentioned before that I use Google Reader. I love it, but do miss looking at all the headings on the blogs and the pretty side buttons people have.

So, today I decided to click on the Trend link on my Google Reader session. This is the message I see:
From your 309 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 2,491 items, starred 37 items...

OH MY! I had no idea that I have 309 blogs that I look at. I hope that count includes blogs that aren't active anymore because I know there are a lot of those. Wow, Wow, Wow. That's a lot of time reading and looking at pictures.

I might need a 12 step program for my blog reading as well.

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

If you find a program let me know: From your 217 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 2,975 items, starred 47 items, shared 25 items, and emailed 0 items.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered a great extra from Google Reader - it allows you to view your subscriptions in the actual blog. Go to Google Reader, click Settings, then click Goodies. The second heading says "Put Reader in a Bookmark." Click and drag the Next button onto your bookmark toolbar. Now you can just click that button and you'll move from new blog post to new blog post. I also subscribe to several photo pools on Flickr, so I often have 100+ entries to view every day.

Rich said...

hehehe! I thought I had a problem at 76 feeds! I can't imagine over 300 :O